Friday 4 December 2009

Final Draft - Website



This is a print screen of my website. As you can see, it has come a long way from the original edit. I decided to change the back colour to black to go along with the general theme which runs throughout the digi pack and website, where the predominant colour is black. The joker still remains on the website however is not the main image. This is replaced by a photo of myself posing as Dub Fiend. Even though it is not obvious on the print screen, there are a number of animations present. This was done through using flash. I still stuck to the minimalistic ideas which I layed out at the start and made sure I included as much of the critea asked of me. I also made changes to the website after I had feedback given to me from my class. These were things like: needing more informative text. I made these adjustments and then had a piece I am happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment